Sometimes it happens naturally with no input from yourself other than the way you operate, but this will probably take a LONG time.
If you want to be successful, don't wait, winners generally take the initiative into their own hands.
It's extremely important to remind people of the importance of feedback and referrals to any business
The quickest way to generate this is to simply talk with your customers.
- A Question is to "Ask your clients if they have seen the last review you were given....
- If you let your clients know that you have plenty of reviews and you love getting reviews, it will send a message to them and the possibility they may actually give you a review as well.
"have you seen our customer reviews?"
- If they have, it reveals to you that those reviews are working for you.
- If they haven't, you are demonstrating that they have made the right decision by coming to a great business and that you excel in customer service
- Get into the habit of obtaining critical information about the performance of your business, simply ask
- Problems that may arise will be discovered right here, right now and will be solved at the time
- If your Customer/Client is happy, it's time to say something like "Awesome we try very hard to please, because it's important to our business. Could you possibly write a review for us on line?"
- Now is the time to give them your instruction Flyer for "Reviewing Us Online" (not all will review but if you ask everyone
you will soon build up a great list of reviews) Google Local ranks reviews as well.
- If it's obviously too much a daunting task, you could alternatively Ask
"Would you know anyone else that you think could benefit from our services?"
Now I understand where you're coming from but, "Don't be shy!"
- It's so easy to be coy about putting "tickets on yourself" it feels like "blowing your own trumpet!"
What a lot of garbage!
- If you don't do it who else will? If they do, they will expect to be paid for it
It's called advertising
- The fact is:- by asking for a review it makes your client / customer feel important and they will like your business
even more so
- It gives them the assurance that they have made the right decision by dealing with you
Most importantly thank them for the review, it trebles the effect, people feel important to your business.
You are simply telling your customers that you care about their experience and you are interested in their feedback
If you have any questions or would like to learn more please reply HERE or ring 0429 593 910
We are Big in Small Business
Remember be Kind to Others